1. The winner of my 100 Follower Giveaway is....Christina Marie! Congratulations and thank you to everyone who supported my giveaway! I am blessed to have such generous bloggy friends and followers!
2. Bulletin Board- linking up with Sunny Days for spring bulletin boards. This is a spin off from a Scholastic activity. My students had to select 4 food idioms (from their list of idioms in their writing folder and/or a Google search), draw/label on the paper plate, and use correctly in a sentence on the "napkin". One of my students came up with the title "We're Hungry For Idioms!", cute right? I bought the tablecloth material from Hobby Lobby.
Here are some close-ups of their work:
3. I am Head Over Heels For Teaching! Here is a picture of my "high heel" collection-I have a few more in my classroom, but these are on "display" (tape dispensers, banks, ring holders)-the custodians LOVE dusting this shelf!
Isnt' this sign fantastic?
4. Favorite pin of the week and future project! I found some foam flowers on clearance after Valentine's Day and plan to make a bouquet for both of my children's elementary teachers for Teacher Appreciation Week. What a great keepsake!
5. We have a Teacher Duty Day on Monday-trying to make a to do list so I can keep focused-very hard for me, I like to talk! Any ideas/suggestions on how to make the most of a teacher work day??!!
Check out Show & Tell at Sunny Days for spring bulletin board ideas and Five for Friday at Doodle Bugs Teaching!