It's Friday and time to link up with Doodle Bugs Teaching to look back at my week!
1. I finally packaged one of my oldest creations! It's my Mastering Multiplication Facts Incentive Program! It's a fun, quick, and easy way to get kids excited about memorizing their multiplication facts! Once they pass all their facts they graduate from multiplication! 20% off this weekend only!
2. I'm starting my "Weekend Warriors" Club for my neighborhood next week-not sure if I like the name, so if you can think of something else let me know! All families agree to babysit on either one Friday or Saturday evening from 6:00-9:00. This doesn't sound so special does it? Well, if there are eight families, then you have off for seven weeks! And, it's free! The hosting family has to provide dinner, snacks, and entertainment for the kids. It would give other couples a chance to have dinner, go to the movies, or do NOTHING! I'm very excited to launch this in my neighborhood!
3. MOVING TRAIN! All aboard! I wanted to share an idea that we use at our school when someone moves classrooms. It's a very quick way to move rooms! At a specific time on post planning all teachers are called to a classroom of a teacher who is moving to carry as much stuff as possible to their new classroom. With about 20-25 people helping, it only takes a few trips for each class move! They just place it in the exact spot they took it from the old room to the new room (drawer to drawer, cabinet to cabinet, shelf to shelf)! Voila!
4. Well, Tropical Storm Andrea greeted me on my first day of summer vacation! Enough said!
5. I'm only 5 away from reaching 300 followers! I'm so excited that my little blog has almost 300 followers! Thank you so much for those who follow, read, and/or comment! I'm a better teacher because of all of you! I'd like to have a giveaway and wanted to see if any of my BBBs would like to donate to my milestone! Please complete the form below if you're interested. :O)
Use the side bar to scroll down.
**Don't forget to link up tomorrow for Spark Student Motivation Saturdays! What are you motivated to try next year or what do you do to motivate your students? It can be anything you've tried or are going to try! What motivates you as a teacher? Let's get motivated together!
Off to play some kickball!!!